Our Body Oils are the ultimate luxury for your body. Each is custom blended for you by hand in small batches at the Marianella Soap Bar in Brooklyn NY.
Our refreshing Rosewood and Litsea Cubeba fragrance invigorates and awakens, with a crisp combination of Indian Bois de Rose oil, the empowering citrus scent of Indonesian Litsea Cubeba combined with vibrant notes of Bergamot.
Our Moisturizing Body Oil will transform dry, thirsty skin into mega-hydrated after only one use. This quick-absorbing oil can be massaged into your skin post-shower or throughout your day. No messy hands, or greasy residue. A must have for winter months.
For best use, after a warm shower pat dry and apply just a few drops of this moisturizing elixir on any part of your Body (Except your face) immediately massage into the skin and allow to fully absorb for a few minutes before getting dressed. Your skin will immediately feel replenished and glow saying THANK YOU!
Here are some amazing benefits that our Body Oils will bring to your skin.
- Mongongo / Manketti Oil, has a high content of Vitamin E, linoleic acid, Omega 6, iron, copper, magnesium and calcium. Mongongo oil possesses regenerating, hydrating and restructuring properties. It lowers inflammation and promotes repairing cells.
- Argan Oil, a very effective anti-aging component with high levels of vitamin E and antioxidants that help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Pomegranate Seed Oil contains a unique polyunsaturated oil called “punicic acid”, an omega 5 fatty acid, which has strong anti-inflammatory properties. The oil fends off free radicals to keep skin aging at bay. It also provides protection against sun damage.
- Marula Oil is rich in essential fatty acids Omega 9 - oleic and Omega 6 - linoleic that deeply hydrate and reduce redness while nourishing, healing, moisturizing and improving skin elasticity. Marula Oil increases the smoothness of skin.
- Grapeseed Oil is filled with awesome nutrients for beautiful skin and hair. Did you know that it actually contains more Vitamin E than olive oil?! Wow! And vitamin E is popularly known as the ‘beauty vitamin’ for glowing skin and luscious hair!
- Apricot Kernel Oil is rich in Vitamin K, which is known to reduce dark circles. It also contains vitamin E and omega 6 fatty acids that together with Vitamin K, nourish skin deeply, allowing the nutrients to penetrate the surface of your skinand reaching the blood cells.
- Vitamin E is an amazing Anti-Aging Vitamin that helps with fine lines, stretch marks and helps to regenerate new skin cells and can lighten brown spots or scars found on the face.
Our Luxurious Body Oil is rich in Flavonoids like oligomeric procyanidin, Linolenic acid, Oleic acid, Omega 3 fatty acids, Omega 6 fatty acids, Omega 9 fatty acids, Palmitic acid, Stearic acid, Vitamin C and Vitamin E.
VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL FRAGRANCE/PARFUM, SCLEROCARYA BIRREA SEED OIL, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PUNICA GRANATUM SEED OIL, SCHINZIOPHYTON RAUTANENII KERNEL OIL.
Scented with Fragrance
All our products are handmade in small batches at The Marianella Soap Bar and Spa in Soho. using only the finest and cleanest ingredients. We use no harsh chemicals and all our products are hand packaged and hand mixed, thus why every single thing we make is special, unique and handcrafted just for you.
Jaboneria Marianella’s Venezuelan-inspired formulas and fragrances are born out of Marianella’s nostalgic travels and her childhood spent making soaps and beauty products by hand in her grandmother’s kitchen paired up with her son David’s eye for Fine art and Design. This unique Mother and Son team bring you a handmade line that is stylish, clean, sustainable and more importantly beneficial with a zero waste philosophy. Made with no Harsh Chemicals and No Animal Testing, all Handcrafted in the U.S.A in small batches at their Flagship Store - The Marianella Soap Bar and Spa in the heart of Soho in New York City.
Love this oil! It makes my skin feel smooth and silky and smells good too.
This works wonders for my eczema. I love the smell a little goes a long way. I have tried on my son for his eczema, and let me say this stuff works to keep his skin hydrated throughout the day and now with the winter coming it’ll help! I recommend will buy again!
Earlier this year, my sister gave me a goody bag of things and the body oil was in it. I fell in love! I love the smooth, citrusy scent and the lightness of the oil. It is light enough for me to even use on my face. I also ordered the soap, but I was not as overwhelmed with it as the oil. I will try a body wash instead, next time.
Just got this in my FFF box today..I have been reading great reviews but the scent is a huge turn-off. I will try it on my hands first to see what the texture is like, but straight out the gate the scent is a deal breaker for me..its like hippie bug spray and a citronella candle had a baby..not a good 1st impression for such a pricey product :(
I love your products and would order more but, by the time I paid the exchange and duty it was too expensive for me