The Royal Kalahari Face Serum
How to Use
Step 1: Apply a Dime Sized amount of the Face Primer Detox Gel on the palm of your hand and rub palms together warming up the solution ( a little goes a long way). Apply evenly through out the face, this will prep your skin for maximum serum absorbency. While the primer is still wet move on to Step 2 -
Step 2: Shake Face Serum well, place seven drops on the palm of your hand and rub palms together warming up the solution. Massage The Royal Kalahari Face Serum all over the face evenly in an upward motion. This will maximize serum absorption into the skin.
This Royal Serum will immediately absorb into the skin leaving you with gorgeous glowing face on the first application. Please allow skin to get used to this process for at least three days and do not apply other moisturizers on top except for our stacker Serum. As usage progresses you will notice a drastic improvement in the skin’s texture, an evenness of the skin tone and overall improvement of the skin’s plumpness and a diminishment of fine lines and other conditions.
Ingredients: Kalahari Melon Oil, Baobab Oil, Monoi de Tahiti oil, maracuya Passion Flower Oil, Camellia Seed Oil,Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Pure Vegan Hyaluronic Oil, Grapeseed oil, Mongongo / Manketti Oil, Tamanu Oil, and Aloe Vera Oil.
Each Royal Kalahari Face Serum is handmade with:
- Kalahari Melon Oil, which has deep moisturizing, regenerating and restructuring properties, thanks to its high content of essential fatty acids.
- Babobab Oil which is uniquely profiled with Antioxidants Vitamin A, D, E & F as well as Omega 3, 6 & 9 Fatty acids.
- Monoi de Tahiti Oil, is amazing for moisturizing the skin and hair, slowing signs of aging, soothing inflammation, preventing oxidative stress, minimizing allergic reactions, and protecting against sun damage.
- Maracuya Passion Fruit Oil has stunning anti- aging properties because of its high levels of vitamin C and its also loaded with antioxidants, it also helps keep skin looking firm and youthful. Also a great source of vitamin A in the form of carotenoids, which helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Camellia Seed Oil softens fine lines, protects against damage caused by age and weather
- Mongongo / Manketti Oil, high content of Vitamin E, linoleic acid, Omega 6, iron, copper, magnesium and calcium. Mongongo oil possesses regenerating, hydrating and restructuring properties. It lowers inflammation and promotes repairing cells.
- Tamanu Oil, benefits extend to a wide range of natural treatments for acne and acne scars, eczema, psoriasis, toenail fungus, stretch marks, age spots, skin rashes, general scarring, dermatitis through to antiaging.
Love using this product, my skin feels fabulous
I went a couple months without re-ordering this serum. Now that I have it again, I'll NEVER run out again!!!
I happen to really enjoy this product.
The Royal Kalahari Face Serum
Just wanted to share, I have a very dry scalp, close to my forehead line I get like a weird dry patch, from an old sunburn. To get rid of it, I use the Royal Kalahari serum after I shower. I add some little drops to the dry parts in my scalp and then I massage. The serum soaks perfectly into the scalp and does not leave my hair oily. So it is not only great for face, but for scalp too.